Arkansas winner of $2M Powerball prize from Jonesboro says "Never stop dreaming about winning the lottery"

Arkansas winner of $2M Powerball prize from

Jonesboro says "Never stop dreaming about

winning the lottery"


Last month on Tuesday, the winner from Jonesboro finally claimed the $2 million Powerball prize.
She wanted to remain anonymous.

The Arkansas Scholarship Lottery said she purchased the winning Quick Pick ticket from Jordan's Kwik Stop #29 at 221 Co-Op Drive in Bono.

On the night of the July 17 drawing, the woman was at home when she wished to play the lottery.

She won the prize by matching the five white balls but did not match the Powerball number.

She won a $1 million prize but due to a 2X multiplier, the prize became double from $1 million to $2 million.

I play the lottery sometimes, but when I saw the jackpot amount is very big then I told my husband I want to win this big jackpot so I purchased the ticket. 

I woke up my husband and said him please check the ticket with me. I was not sure about my winning so I told my sister and brother-in-law to check my ticket again.

It was unbelievable for my husband and me. After winning the lottery we hadn't sleep.

She told Arkansas Scholarship Lottery she plans to invest her winning to buy a new house and family car.

Post a Comment

0 Comments